Audio and Video uploads
Uploads 13th July
Here are the videos that have been provided by the teachers this week.
- John Trickett Reads The Gruffalo.
- Julia Donaldson singing and signing The Gruffalo Song.
- Michelle demonstrates HandiPac.
- Back to School Tortoise with John Wilkinson.
- Dan demonstrates the Makaton signs for Peace at Last.
- Dan reads Peace at Last.
- Go on a Pirate Adventure with Karen.
- Sam's trip to Rio with 6th Form.
- The Key heads off to Rio with Sam
Uploads 6th July
Her is a full list of the videos that our teachers have posted this week.
- John reads The Three Billy Goats Gruff.
- Purple hunting with Suzanne.
- Take a bite of the Gingerbread Man with Michelle.
- John W reads The Crocodile Who Didn't Like the Water.
- Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam read by Dan.
- Karen reads The Gale.
- Sam's Rumble in the Jungle.
- On Safari with The Key and Sam.
Uploads 29th June
Here are the videos that have been uploaded this week feel free to dip into other classes videos too.
- John T reads Little Red Hen.
- Suzanne's hunt for brown things.
- Wilbie Finds a Friend, read by Michelle.
- John W reads Doug the Bug that went Boing!
- Dan reads The Bumblebear.
- Dan demonstrates the Makaton signs for The Bumblebear.
- The Stinky Plant read by Karen.
- Sam's activities for 6th Form.
- Sam reads Maisie Mouse Goes on Holiday.
- Off to the seaside with Sam and the KEY.
Uploads 22nd June
Enjoy dipping into the videos that our teachers have done for you all this week.
- John T reads The Three Little Pigs.
- Suzanne hunts for yellow roses.
- Michelle goes on a Teddy Bears Picnic.
- John W reads Charlie Cook's Favourite Book.
- Tiddler The Story Telling Fish by Dan.
- Karen reads Dragon Danger.
- Sam explains her activities for 6th Form.
- The Key activities with Sam.
Uploads 15th June
Have a look at all the work that the different teachers have set for their classes this week. Enjoy some of the other stories and activities that you might find.
- John reads Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Suzanne goes looking for red things in the garden
- Michelle has fun with The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- John reads Farmer Duck
- Dan's Makaton signs and activities this week
- Dan reads Frog on the Log
- Everyone got wet with Karen
- Sing-a-long to Music is in Me with Karen
- Sam reads The Gruffalo
- Sam's activities for the 6th Form
- If The KEY goes down to the woods today, they're in for a big surprise!
Uploads 8th June
Here are all the videos that our teachers have posted this week. We hope you enjoy them and find them helpful.
- John Trickett reads the Gingerbread Man
- Suzanne plays in her blue pool!
- Michelle introduces her Very Hungry Caterpillar activity
- Michelle explains how to make a Posting Caterpillar
- John Wilkinson takes a walk into The Wild Woods
- Dan introduces his Pirate story and some Makaton Signs
- Captain Dan reads What Pirates Really Do
- Karen reads The Strange Beast
- Sam's bedtime activity video
- More sunflowers in the KEY with Sam
Uploads 1st June
Here are the short cuts to all the uploads by teachers for this week.
- The Rainbow Fish with John Trickett
- Green Green Grass with Suzanne
- Incy Wincy Spider with Michelle
- Cake with John Wilkinson
- Intro to colours with Makaton signs by Dan
- Coat of many colours read by Dan
- Karen reads Silver Foil Rocket
- Karen introduces her song this week
- Ye Canny Shove yer Granny of a Bus
- Sam's activities for 6th Form around meal times
- Sam's sunflower activities for the KEY
Uploads 25th May
As this week should be half term, all activities and uploads will resume next week starting Monday 1st June. Thank you.
Uploads 18th May
Shortcuts to all of the uploads from this week can be found below:
- Whatever Next read by John Trickett
- Listening for dogs with Suzanne
- Down on Old MacDonald's Farm with Michelle
- John Wilkinson reads Norman the Slug with a Silly Shell
- Dan demonstrates Makaton signs for Slug Needs a Hug
- Dan reads Slug Needs a Hug
- A Monster Mistake with Karen
- I Hear the Band Far Away Sing-a-long with Karen
- Sam's video to 6th Form
- Sam's Video to the KEY
Uploads 11th May
Here are all the video uploads from our teachers this week. Have fun
- Getting windy with Suzanne!
- The Hungry Caterpillar with John Trickett
- Calm Time with Michelle
- John Wilkinson reads Hippo with a Hat
- Dan's Intro to Hamilton's Hats
- Dan reads the story Hamilton's Hats
- Karen reads the story Zoom Food
- My Dog is a Good Dog Song with Makaton signs by Karen
- Karen plays My Dog is a Good Dog for you to sing along with
- Everyone can play along with Down in the Jungle by Karen
- Sam's activities for the 6th Form
- New activities for The KEY
Uploads 4th May
Here are links to all the uploads that our teachers have released this week.
- In the rain with Suzanne
- Dear Zoo with John Trickett
- Hello Everyone with Michelle
- Chocolate Mousse for Greedy Goose with John Wilkinson
- Funnybones with Dan
- No Tricks Gran Intro with Karen
- No Tricks Gran Story with Karen
- Neighbours Song with Karen
- Sam's activities for 6th Form
- Sam's Activities for The KEY
Uploads 27th April
Here is a collection of uploads that our teachers have shared this week we hope you enjoy them.
Dan's Audio book recording of The Twits
- The Twits Part 1
- The Twits Part 2
- The Twits Part 3
- The Twits Part 4
- The Twits Part 5
- The Twits Part 6
Dilo the Dolphin with Karen
Letters Home : 20th April
Here are the video recordings of all the Letters home that our teachers sent this week:
Morning time routines with Suzanne
Suzanne has filmed part of the school morning routine that they do in the ARC class. It could be something that you can share as part of your day.
Hide and Seek Pig with Dan
Music Time with Karen
Karen has recorded some tunes that you could sing along to.
I Need a New Bum with Sam
Supertato with John
We work very closely with Northridge Community School who have also been recording some stories for their students. Have a look at some of their videos too: